Shaftwall - Fire rated
Fire rating for 60 minutes and 120 minutes
- Improve Thermal and Acoustic Insulation
- Sound insulation up to 48 dB
- Height up to 8.1 meters
Used in elevator shaft and such shaft in residential, office, commercial and industrial buildings.
Shift Wall - 120 minutes
- Made of corrosion resistant high-quality continuous hot-dip galvanized steel strip, the double-sided galvanization gramage.
- Produced by advanced technology in imported continuous production line ensuring high dimensional accuracy
- Geometrical size designed according to architectural characteristics and standards.
- Special CT shaped section design of CT stud offers convenience for installing Knauf Core board and J - shaped tabs of JT tracks can be bent out to hold Knauf core board at perimeters without affecting strength.
- Knauf shaftwall system is easy to install; the construction can be carried out from floor side only, requiring no erection of scaffold or installation of safety fence; the installation can be done in any storey individually.
Knauf, P.O.Box 112871, Dubai - U.A.E, Tel: +971 4 - 3377170, Fax: +971 4 - 3349659, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Copyright © 2013 Knauf